Car Clubs & Groups – Helpful Information
We look forward to seeing you!
7 MILES FROM NEWPORT w/ ample FREE PARKING! Since 2017, the Newport Car Museum has welcomed tens of thousands of visitors from around the world. Located in a converted 3-acre building that once served as a missile manufacturing facility, the Newport Car Museum presents 95+ cars as art, displaying them in seven galleries that use theatrical lighting, specially commissioned large-format artwork and award-winning videos to tell the story of Ford/Shelby, Corvettes, World Cars, Porsches, Fin Cars, Mopars and American Muscle.
Meticulously kept cars are displayed on low-rise platforms and turntables, with no barrier ropes, allowing for unobstructed 360-degree inspection. Rounding out the experience are friendly, knowledgeable docents; a collection of Mid-Century modern furniture; and a giant gift shop with hundreds of eclectic items for all ages.
Hotels near Newport Car Museum:
- (2.69 mi) East Island Reserve Hotel
- (0.67 mi) Shamrock Farms Bed and Breakfast
- (6.05 mi) Paws On Pelham
- (6.31 mi) Francis Malbone House Inn
- (5.35 mi) Beech Tree Inn and Cottage
Restaurants near Newport Car Museum:
- (0.55 mi) West Main Pizza
- (0.55 mi) Valley Inn
- (1.33 mi) Fieldstones
- (1.02 mi) Cindy’s Country Cafe
- (0.62 mi) Green Valley Country Club
Things to do near Newport Car Museum
- (1.8 mi) Rail Explorers
- (2.8 mi) Green Animals Topiary Gardens
- (3.0 mi) Newport Polo
- (3.9 mi) Newport Helicopter Tours
- (5.4 mi) Greenvale Vineyards
- (8.1 mi) Newport Mansion Tours
- (11.5 mi) Historic Fort Adams/State Park
And don’t forget a scenic drive around Ocean Drive in Newport!