● One of New England’s Top Attractions…opened June 1, 2017
● Private collection of 70+ automobiles focused on seven decades of modern industrial automotive design and celebrates
cars as works of art.
● From the fabulous ’50s to today’s hottest designs, separate exhibits for Ford Shelbys, Corvettes, World Cars, Fin Cars, and American Muscle
and Chrysler Mopars have been carefully curated to appeal to men as well as women and to all generations, from
grandparents to parents to children.
● The museum’s Mid-20 th Century modern furnishings are by iconic designers such as Americans Charles and Ray Eames
and Florence Knoll Bassett and Denmark’s Arne Jacobsen and Hans Wegner. The museum’s cult classics include the Egg
chair by Arne Jacobsen; the Bocca Sofa (representing Marilyn Monroe’s trademark pouty red lips) by Gufram Italy’s
Studio 65; and the Joe Chair (inspired by New York Yankees centerfielder Joe DiMaggio’s baseball glove) by Italian
designers de Pas, D’Urbino, Lomazzi.
● 70,000 sq. ft. exhibit area plus 5,000 sq. ft. event space/banquet and cocktail area (for 500 people), corporate break-
out rooms, and future gift store
● Located in a 114,000 sq. ft. building on 17 acres at the Raytheon Co. campus. The building was a former missile
● The Newport Car Museum is a 501(c)(3) organization.
● Address: Enter at light 1847 West Main Rd., Portsmouth, RI 02871
(www.NewportCarMuseum.org) Phone: 401-848- 2277 Main Desk
Mailing address: 1947 West Main Rd. Portsmouth, R.I. 02871
● Museum Hours: Daily, Monday through Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Closed Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Year’s
● Handicap Accessible
● Free On-Site Parking (350+ spaces)
● Special corrals for car clubs and others
● Approximately 90 minutes needed for visit
● Ticket Prices (online or at the door): Adults $18; Seniors/Military/Students with ID $15; Children 5-15 (with adult) $8;
Children 4 and under free (Group discounts for 20 or more)
● Single and Dual Memberships available ($150 single, $275 dual)
● Tours for Motor Coach Organizations, Car Clubs and other VIP groups are available
● Volunteers and docents can apply online or call Vin @ (401) 374-8677.
● Private events and Corporate Meetings:
Thunderbird Ballroom — 5,000 square feet of dining and conference space, located adjacent to the colorful Fin Car
The Hellcat, Viper, Cobra and Mag Wheel rooms add flexibility for smaller gatherings and conference break-out sessions.
● Exquisite Events and Russell Morin Catering and Events have combined their respective event planning and culinary
talents to provide exclusive, personalized service for all special events at the Newport Car Museum.
Reservations are through Stasia Anthony at +1 (401) 846-3254 or email email@example.com
● Car storage:
Newport Car Storage, a separate entity from the Museum
30,000 square feet in size and provides high-security accommodation for approximately 70 cars and 20 motorcycles (the
latter with their own space).
With a fully filtered air system for dust control, the space also is climate controlled, has 24-hour availability and is
immaculately kept by a knowledgeable staff that provides storage, maintenance and detailing services on request.
Museum and Facility Manager:
mobile +1 401-835- 2371
Media and Communications Manager:
Media Pro Int’l, Barby.MacGowan@MediaProNewport.com
+1 401-849- 0220 / +1 401-225- 0249 mobile